A PRAYER FOR VICTIMS, SURVIVORS, AND ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Father God, Lord Jesus
I come to you praying on behalf of all domestic violence victims, survivors and anybody that has ever been affected by Domestic Violence.
Lord I asked that you cover them with your sons(Jesus) blood.
I ask Lord that you cover them with your wings and be their refuge.
Lord I pray that you give them strength to fight back spiritually and that you deliver them and heal them.
Lord I pray that you give them peace, strength, hope, wisdom and love.
Lord we don't always know why situations happen or what we should do regarding them
But Lord I pray that you helped them realize that they are fearfully and wonderfully made
and that you love them and would never do anything to harm them.

I ask Father God that you dispatch your angels concerning them and lift them up to you,
Because you Lord are where their help comes from.
Please send them people who are understanding and willing to help.
I pray a hedge of protection over all of their lives in Jesus Name Amen.

If you are a victim, survivor, or anyone that has been affected by Domestic Violence
I want to leave you all with PSALM 91(The psalm of Protection). I would like to encourage
you to pray and recite this psalm everyday or as much as you feel the need to.
Please know that you are not alone,God is a very present help in the time of trouble.

Feel free to email me at nicole@faithfuldeedsfoundation.org.or visit the website at http://www.faithfuldeedsfoundation.org  There are many hotlines on the site to help anyway in many situations.
God Bless you all.

Psalm 91

New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 91

 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
   will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
   my God, in whom I trust.”  3 Surely he will save you
   from the fowler’s snare
   and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
   and under his wings you will find refuge;
   his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
   nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
   nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
   ten thousand at your right hand,
   but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
   and see the punishment of the wicked.
 9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
   and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
   no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
   to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
   so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
   you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
 14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
   I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
   I will be with him in trouble,
   I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
   and show him my salvation.”

Comments

  1. This is AWESOME.. Thank you so much for sharing... It was hard, but this is my calling in life. Helping empower victims and others to take a stand on domestic violence. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish, God Bless you as well

      Delete
    2. I have a co worker going though domestic violence & I wish it was something I could do

      Delete
    3. Hello I'm a survivor I am now raising money for domestic violence please share the link below an show your support http://www.gofundme.com/helpSaveSouls

      Delete
    4. Please follow my Facebook page an help support domestic violence! Thank you!

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/BecomeAsurvivor/

      Delete
    5. Thank you have you got a chance to follow??

      Delete
  2. Want to be able to defend yourself and not be a victim...?

    Is it time you took some self defence sessions with the ultimate fitness instructors?

    Our instructors are as fierce as they come! They will get you to look after yourself in any tricky situation! Very practical sessions, lots of theory and discussion to build confidence.

    TEL: 0844 8000 650
    Email: ops@klearrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for spreading information about domestic violence! You are doing such a great and important job! Domestic violence must guarantee divorce, and must be reported to the police. That's so sad that even for people who are in violent relationships, divorces can be complicated and take years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Several helpline numbers have been repeatedly posted by the government to help the one in need. Even they are working with NGO in Delhi, Mumbai or other major cities to reach more and more victims in remote areas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Domestic Violence and Alcohol (Guest Post)

When People Don't Believe You