To The Families That Are Remembering Their Loved Ones That Have Lost Their Lives To Domestic Violence



To My Readers:

As most of you or all of you probably know, this month is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and lately I've really had a lot on my heart. Although I haven't lost anyone to domestic violence, I am a survivor and I started to think about those who have lost someone due to domestic violence. I can't imagine how hard it is especially during this month for those families and friends who are remembering their loved ones. So while raising awareness, I did not want to neglect to send my condolences and uplift those that have lost someone due to domestic violence.

Of course my words cannot take away the pain that you may feel, but hopefully my words and prayers can bring you some hope and encouragement. As a life coach, I always  like to focus on pain in purpose. It was from my painful experiences that I have found my purpose. I want to encourage you to use your pain and share it with others. Share the stories of your loves ones because you never know who it may help and it return it will help you because it will bring healing and peace to you. You now have a angel or angels that are looking down on you and guiding you every step of the way. 

My heart really hurts for you all, but I want you to know that although you may not be able to see your loved ones physically, you can always connect with them spiritually. So, here is my prayer for you, I didn't prepare this so this is just from my heart. 

Heavenly Father, I come to you on behalf of those that have lost someone due to domestic violence. I pray Lord that you give them peace during this time and every time that they feel like they have too much too bear because you said in your word Lord that you would never put more on us than we can bear. I pray that you comfort them during this time and that you help them see the purpose in their pain. I ask that you help them release all that needs to be released so that they can be whole again because you Lord are the only one that can truly makes us whole. Lord I ask that you mend their broken hearts, wipe away their tears, strengthen their prayers, and give them strength to carry on and to carry the memory of their loved ones in the way that you would have them too. Lord, we know that as humans we can never really understand why certain things happen, but we know that you know and that it serves a purpose, a purpose that brings us closer to you, a purpose that brings us closer to others, a purpose that brings healing, patience,wisdom,  and deliverance. I pray that you touch every one who comes across not only this blog post, but this blog in general and that you workout whatever situation in their lives needs your attention Lord. This I pray in Jesus name, Amen. 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very beautiful thoughts and I'm sure inspirational to victims of domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really important to remember this type of thing. We have been seeing this become a more significant issue over the last few years, and it needs to stop. I know that we can't afford to let this issue get any worse or even continue at where it is now. We need to get help for victims and try to get them the justice they deserve. But most importantly, we need to start teaching people that these things aren't okay. If we don't then the cycle will never end.
    http://www.geraldmackfreeman.com/services

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really important to remember this type of thing. We have been seeing this become a more significant issue over the last few years, and it needs to stop. I know that we can't afford to let this issue get any worse or even continue at where it is now. We need to get help for victims and try to get them the justice they deserve. But most importantly, we need to start teaching people that these things aren't okay. If we don't then the cycle will never end.
    http://www.geraldmackfreeman.com/services

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really inspiring blog. Thanks for sharing your heart, and doing what you do!

    Rebecca
    http://quarterlifereboot.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-character-your-character-whose.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A PRAYER FOR VICTIMS, SURVIVORS, AND ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Domestic Violence and Alcohol (Guest Post)

When People Don't Believe You